Sunday, January 3, 2010

Securimage - Free PHP Script for Captcha

What is Securimage?

Securimage is an open-source free PHP CAPTCHA script for generating complex images and CAPTCHA codes to protect forms from spam and abuse. It can be easily added into existing forms on your website to provide protection from spam bots. It can run on most any webserver as long as you have PHP installed, and GD support within PHP. Securimage does everything from generating the CAPTCHA images to validating the typed code. Audible codes can be streamed to the browser with Flash for the vision impaired.

Features

  • Show an image in just 3 lines of code
  • Validate submitted entries in less than 6 lines of code
  • Customizable code length
  • Customizable character sets
  • TTF font support
  • Use custom GD fonts when TTF is not available
  • Easily add background images
  • Multi colored, distorted, and transparent text options
  • Customizable Flash button to stream MP3 audio of CAPTCHA code
  • Use a word list for generating codes



The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.

2 comments:

  1. Nice post for Captcha Code
    , also congrats for being Tweeted by Smashing Magazine with this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow…can I really make money from home? What an idea and the best that I’ve heard in ages. Your website is cool and fun, and your blog is wonderful. I am very happy that I came across your write-up. Now, I am all set to take your advice and make my life worth living as a freelancer. Who would have thought that I am also an eligible candidate. I am sure to visit buy best inphographics online,freelance web designthat are open to people like me. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete